Bachelor of Arts in Urban Planning Curriculum
For Seniors as of Fall 2016 Only:
The Bachelor of Arts in Urban Planning degree requires a minimum of 120 hours. Students must complete:
- The BAUP core (UP 101, UP 311, UP 203 or UP 204, UP 205,UP 260, UP 316 and UP 347)
- The Senior Workshop
- Twelve (12) hours of Urban Planning electives
- Fifteen (15) hours of Approved Planning Electives
- The University General Education Requirements
- The University Language Requirement
BAUP Course Planning Worksheet
Print out and use the worksheet along with resources on this page to map out your planned BAUP program. You may also refer to the Required Course Flowchart to help with your curriculum planning. Additional information is available on the University's Programs of Study page. You may want to select Approved Planning Electives to help with progress toward a Minor. Options for a Minor are also listed in the Programs of Study.
Urban Planning Electives are any Urban Planning courses which are not part of the core curriculum. Workshops beyond the required 4 credit hours may be considered to be Urban Planning Electives.
You are encouraged to work with your Urban Planning Advisor in planning your curriculum.