Planning at Illinois to host second "Get A Job" series event: How do I find an internship?
October 25, 2021
Join us for the second event in the “Get A Job” series on Thursday, November 4th. This event will be a panel discussion with several current Planning at Illinois students who recently completed, or are still doing, internships. The session will be run like an interview, with participants responding to questions about how they found an internship and what they did, with time for Q&A from the audience.
Here’s who will be there to share internship insights:
- Gaby Harpel (MUP ’22) is currently a Planning Intern at the City of Champaign.
- Emma Walters (MUP ‘21 and now PhD student) interned with the Central Illinois Land Bank Authority (CILBA).
- Natalie Wess (BAUSP ’23) was a Planning Intern at the City of Urbana this past summer.
- Andy Koteras (BAUSP ‘22 and MUP ’23) interned with the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) as a field data collection intern.
- Drew Duffin (MUP ’22) interned with the planning department at the Village of Libertyville, IL.
- Kennedy Causby (BAUSP ’23) interned at the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA).
This event will be held on Thursday, November 4th at 5pm in Temple Buell Hall room 225 and on Zoom.
If you want to watch the event on Zoom register here:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Session 3: Applying for and Accepting the Job (February 2022)
Session 4: Starting the New Job (March 2022)